Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Fear of a doctor’s appointment is affecting my brother’s health
- Energy metabolism in brain differs with pediatric Huntington’s: Study
- Sometimes we caregivers need to learn better self-care
- Addressing autonomic problems in Huntington’s disease
- HDSA awards more than $2.1M in support to Centers of Excellence
- How I wrestled with my belief in good and bad luck
- Body temperature regulation can be challenging with Huntington’s
- Newly found Huntington’s disease mechanism is ‘one piece of puzzle’
- No puns allowed: Another funny Valentine’s column for my punny
- How do I share my wife’s story yet respect her privacy?